Subscribe to the Duxbury Clipper and stay informed where news matters most –– your hometown!
|Gas leak at DHS Field House|
|Written by Administrator|
|Monday, 08 July 2013 11:05|
An active gas leak has been contained as of noon on Monday at the Field House by Duxbury High School on St. George Street.
Construction crews working on the Field House struck a gas line late Monday morning. Nearly 200 students and staff were evacuated from the buildings as fire crews sprayed water on the area to disapate the fumes. There was no fire and no injuries have been reported.
Check back in throughout the day for updated information.